Thursday, May 2, 2013

SILENT / LISTEN

S I L E N T
                                                                                        L I S T E N

“But I thought you had heard it before. Weren't you their lead singer?” he asked.
“Well yes, but this is horrifying, I hope to never hear such cacophony ever again!” he grimaces, “They call that music?! If I could, I'd put a permanent stop to it!”
“I mean, c'mon, how bad could it sound?” his companion queried.
“Imagine the most ear piercing, fingernail on black board, screeching, multiplied, well, by infinity,” he stated emphatically.
“Well surely the words could not have been as bad as the music?” His companion continued questioning.
Oh trust me, the words were even more horrific than the music. How they can say such things is beyond me. Awful, just awful! Although... I do remember a time when I thought it sounded much more melodious,” he reminisced.
“Oh really, when?”
“Before we had our falling out.”
“What happened?"
“I changed everything – absolutely everything,” Lucifer replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment